Friday, January 6, 2012

Makeup That Saved My Skin: Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil Free Makeup

I would never have thought that I would be able to say makeup cleared my skin, but I am able to now. I have been using Neutrogena Skin Clearing Oil Free Makeup for about a month now, and I absolutely love it. When I first started using this makeup I feared that I was going to break out like crazy, but I didn't!

At the time that I first started using this product my breakouts were pretty bad. I kept getting an Acne cyst on my chin area and my right cheek kept breaking out with smaller pimples. I am all cleared up now but as for my right cheek I still have some battle scars from that and I have to find something to lighten those dark spots up.

After two weeks of using this foundation I saw an improvement. My pimples didn't just vanish just like that or anything but I noticed that they healed up rather rapidly. I give credit to my whole skin care regimen, but the makeup definitely plays an important role, because it is not just ordinary makeup its Acne medicated with salicylic acid.

By week 3 and 4 is when I saw the transformation, and I have been using this product ever since. Not once has it clogged my pores and left me broken out. This product does what it says and it is a major Acne fighter. My only criticism is, they need to make more makeup for darker complexions. I find myself having to use a dab of my mothers Loreal foundation that is in a darker shade so I don't look like a ghost or too washed out. Other than that good job Neutrogena!

Neutrogena

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.