Saturday, January 14, 2012

Traveling with Natural Hair

Hair After Using Jane Carter Solution

During your travels you want to be ready and up for anything. You don't want your hair getting of the way of splashing around in the pool or indulging in a relaxing hot tub with bubbles dancing across your back. Which is one of the many benefits of natural hair, you can get your hair wet or sweaty without the worry that your hair will be totally ruined. During my travels here are some styles and natural hair care tips that have made things more convenient and stylish for me.

For us kinkier ( 4b/4c) gals the go to styles for travels are (or at least for me):

Box braids/Yarn Braids
Two strand twists
Kinky Twists
Cornrows
Bantu Knots

Why?


They are great protective hair styles
You don't have to worry about messing in your hair for your trip, keep it simple.
Frizz and dryness can be easily controlled
If you desire a curly style, you can take them out for a nice braid out or twist out

Products for travel

Right now for my New Orleans trip I am enjoying Jane Carter Solution's traveling kit. I like this because to my knowledge few natural hair product companies are doing this. This makes my packing time easier because I don't have to worry about going to Walmart, purchasing the travel size bottles, and squeezing my hair products into them.

The kit comes with almost every hair item you could possibly need: sculpting foam, conditioner, shampoo, curl defining creme, moisturizing hair butters, and one my favorites her leave-in-conditioner. I was especially pleased with the curl defining creme's work, it gave my twist out marvelous definition.

Hair After Using Jane Carter Solution
After Using Jane Carter's Curl Defining Creme



0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.