Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shit Natural Hair Girls Say








I have said a few things of off this list:

Do you have an extra do-rag? My hair can't touch this cotton pillow case.
Does my forehead look shiny
I'm thinking about getting dreads
My hair is looking dry!

What's on your list?
Image of Clip from Shit Natural Hair Girls Say


Almost all of us had to say at least one of these statements. While natural hair does come with perks like being able to work out without  the worry about sweating out your hair,  not hiding from the rain fall like a mad woman, or thinned out hair it still requires some upkeep like any other hairstyle. We battle with dryness, shrinkage, getting the perfect curl, maintaining our curls, and the list could go on and on.

What makes comedy especially funny is when its speaks about what we know to be true. I had to laugh because I knew I had a few on this list that I had said before and if I didn't make the statement I knew someone who had. 

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.