Sunday, January 8, 2012

Alicia James Music and Hair Inspiration

Image of Underground Music Artist Alicia James

Seven
It would be so easy to do what they want me to do
But the truth is I could be better than you
Cause now
I've found myself and I can I finally be me
And I never knew that I could be freer than free
I'm complete
I found me
I am done
I won

~Alicia James

Tips for Getting Your Hair to Look Like Alicia's (Kinky Hair? No problemo, Kinky is Queen)

You Have Two Routes for Accomplishing this Look

Blow Dry Your Hair
Twist it into medium to large sections
Set your hair with Flexi Rods
Use a thick product for moisture and hold like Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme or Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

Don't want to blow dry?
Wash your hair
Condition
Add some moisture while its still wet
Braid it, let it dry
Gently fluff out with a denman brush
Twist
Set with flexi rods and creme 



Lips Like Alicia's


0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.