Friday, January 20, 2012

Washing Kinky Hair & Shea Moisture Shea Butter Shampoo

Usually I am more of a co-washer, but last night I decided to use Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo. After my shampoo last night my scalp felt refreshed, my hair was soft, light, and fluffy. I was trying to avoid washing my hair until the weekend but, my hair just couldn't go one other day without being washed.

Now, I did wash my hair last week, but my hair was getting weigh down from product build up so even though I didn't want to, it was time for a wash. To my surprise my was last night wasn't so bad because I used my technique that helps me to cut down on time and it keeps the tangles out of my hair.

My hair is almost always in some sort of protective style, so when I wash my hair instead of taking my cornrows or twists out I leave them in. This prevents my hair from getting tangled when I wash it and when I want to take out my plaits out its easier to do because they are moist.

Image of Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo

Washing my hair with Shea Moisture Shampoo, was far from my typical experience. Usually after a wash before I detangle, my hair is matted and tight to the scalp. While I still did have some of this going on, it wasn't nearly as bad. What made me absolutely elated was that my hair had some poof to it which I love. I can't stand flat hair. I was able to do a big braid out style so overall I was pleased with my hair's moisture and volume after my wash. Looking for a shampoo that won't dry your hair out? This is a great buy.


0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.