Friday, January 20, 2012

Natural Hair, Working Out, and Losing 25 Pounds in a Week

Image of Black Woman Working Out

One of the great things about having natural hair is that you do not have to worry about sweating your hair out. Aside from the other numerous excuses that we come up with when avoiding the good old gym, this is one of the main ones the black women use. To think that you avoid taking care of the health of your body over hair.

Well, after enjoying fried soft shell po-boys in New Orleans since I have been back I have been staying on track and I am committed to losing my 25lbs. As a natural woman, I don't have to worry about sweating nothing out and I find that is freeing not worry about it. All that I need to do is put my hair in the classic poof and I am good to go.

One weight loss inspiration channel that I found interesting, is Impatient Dieters via YouTube. In one week she dropped 25lbs doing a liquid diet combined with some solid foods. I am wondering how healthy that is, and if so how do you keep from not eating like a mad woman once you return to an all solid food diet?






0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.