Thursday, December 1, 2011

Farrah Fawcett Inspired Hair Tutorial

Farrah Fawcett Hair Tutorial Using Clip in Weaves on Pressed Hair


Rollerset on Clip in Hair Extensions
Farrah Fawcett Inspired Layered Hairstyle

Farrah Fawcett, was well known for her vivacious curls filled with body and her stylish layers. This famous vintage hairdo is still adorn by women decades after its birth. When I first tried out this look it was more of an experimentation, and to my surprise I ended up loving this style on me.


Achieving this look is fairly simple, and I didn't have to resort to using heat on my hair or my weave to do it. It involves a little preparation but its a pretty easy style to do.

Rollerset on Clip in Hair Extensions


Supplies You Will Need:

  • Medium to Large Sized Plastic Rollers
  • Leave in Conditioner Spray or Setting lotion
  • Satin or Silk bonnet

Rollerset on Clip in Hair Extensions


Instructions:


1. If you are wearing a clip in weave or extensions make sure they are fresh so they can be full of bounce. If your weave is still in pretty good shape you can simply run cool water through them to make sure they are free of residue, and set your hair using rollers.

Black Woman's Hair in Rollers
Roller Set Your Hair in Large Sections

2. Rolling your hair will only take about 5 to 10 minutes max. You want your hair in larger sections and medium to large size rollers for fullness. Apply a good leave in conditioner or setting lotion only to your ends to avoid kinking up your roots. I used Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave in Conditioner, and I must say that I am pleased with the fabulous bounce my hair has.


Rollerset on Clip in Hair Extensions
Roller Set Clip on Extensions


3. Protect your hair with a silk or satin bonnet and get that much needed beauty sleep. In the morning start applying tracks working from your back section and then working your way on up. Once you have blended everything in, your style is complete.


0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.