Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tanisha Renee's Bold Red Lips, Blonde Fro, and Sade Cover


Tanisha Renee Brown is one of those natural born singers, you know the kind that sings almost effortlessly. To be honest, I never been much of a Sade fan until I heard Tanisha's incredible covers.  A few months back she did a YouTube cover of Sade's No Ordinary Love. After hearing this cover, I felt that she brought this song to life and hearing it through her own unique style helped me to find the beauty in the original making of the song.


Now she has recently posted, Sade's By Your Side, and the vocals are amazing. Tanisha has taken a big transformation  from her formally dark brown tresses to a bold golden fro. I love the new look, it takes me back to the days when I was a former Goldie Locks myself.

Underground Music Artist Tanisha Renee Brown






Her single Live Loved drew me in from the moment I heard the first notes from the guitar strings and the first lyrics that she sang so beautifully. 

"I want to walk by the word that you speak. I want to breathe, because you're breathing in me. And I want to fall in the promise you give. I want to live, because you are living in me"- Tanisha Renee Brown

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.