Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bouncy Curls via Jane Carter Solution

So I'm still rocking my press n' curl minus the extensions and doing a good job of avoiding the heat. Kinky curls are beautiful but if I pay $70 for a hair do please believe I'm going to make it last. I got into the shower this week, and this one portion in the back of my hair got wet and I was sure my hair was totally ruined. Then I got to thinking, a good roller set will do the trick without me resorting to using the flat iron.


I needed to use a product that was light, moisturizing, and wouldn't leave me with lifeless flat hair. Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-in Conditioner did just that. To keep my press fresh, all I have to do is mist the ends of my hair with this fabulous leave-in, set my hair with medium to large size rollers, and within 10 minutes my hair routine is done for the night.

Jane Carter Solution Leave in Conditioner

Day after day this product pleases me, by waking me up to full bouncy curls. Oh, and that frizzy section in the back that happened to get wet, is no longer a problem. The conditioner and the roller set smoothed that bad boy out without me putting anymore stress on my hair. The smell of the Jane Carter's leave-in is pretty sweet too, it has a light flowery fragrant smell that I absolutely love. Out of all the products from her line, this is my favorite product from her collection.

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.