Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Curly Side Pony Tail, After Deep Conditioning and Moisturizing


Usually after a wash I have to deal with massive shrinkage and dry tight kinks. However last night just by switching over to cool rinsing for my shampoo and deep conditioning I saw a big difference in my hair. My hair was softer, retained more moisture, and was more manageable.

Last night this is what I used:

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo
BioInfusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque

After deep conditioning I put my hair in 4 big cornrows and before I braided each section I put an ample amount of Shea Moisture's Deep Treatment Masque on my hair. When I woke up I simply removed the braids, took a stretchy headband, and angled the ponytail to the side.

Especially now that my hair is color-treated I will be sure to deep condition once a week. I am so happy that now that I have discovered the joys of cold water rinses managing my hair after a wash will not be such a hassle anymore.

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.