Friday, February 24, 2012

Curly Natural Hair Updo using Wonder Curl


Wonder Curl's Butter than Love duo is exceptional for those of us with dry parched curls. I was especially excited when I learned that this formula contains Shea Butter which works well when I am trying to stretch out my kinks. After using this product my hair had a nice shine, my curls came out crinkly just how I like it, there was no flaking, and even more surprisingly my hair was not weighed down.


For this updo cornrows are placed on both sides of my hair one on the left side and one on the right side. The cornrows are braided into an upwards fashion.


The middle section of my hair is left out in order to create a full curly bang in the middle. For extra curl definition I use two strand twists along with the application of the Wonder Curl Butter than Love Pudding. The hair is first braided at the root then as I work my way on down I twist. When the whole middle section has two strand twists in place I then braid them all together and place them into one Bantu Knot.


The back of my hair is twisted up as you can see in the video below. This is my finished look and I love it. It's probably one of the best styles that I have created. The Wonder Curl Butter than Love Pudding gave my hair some great definition and the whipped formula gave my thirsty ends much needed moisture.





At first I was nervous about my new hair color, but after looking at this picture I know that it was the right move. It complements my skin well and my eyebrows stand out more, they have an extra full look which is super awesome.

1 comments:

purplgirl48 said...

This is such a cute style. Great job. I'm going to give this a try.

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.