Saturday, November 5, 2011

Olive Oil Edge Control in Action

Olive Oil Edge Control

I took a visit to my local Walgreens, and I found myself splurging on hair products when that's the last thing I should be doing. Olive Oil Edge Control caught my eye because of its low price of only $3.99 and I was in dire need of something that would help me to blend my edges with my new half wig that I purchased from clairhair.com. To my surprise this product definitely works wonders, it achieves sleek style effortlessly.

Hair Before Using Olive Oil Edge Control

Even though it may appear like a gel, it's not even close. It has more of a thick waxy texture, making a tiny amount of product sufficient enough. As you can see prior to my application of Olive Oil Edge Control, my hair is quite frizzy and kinky, but the use of this product totally transforms the look of my hair.

Hair After Using Olive Oil Edge Control

See a little does go a long way. Only a dab of product and the texture of my hair has a whole new look. If you happen to use this product definitely make sure that you rub this product in as good as you can. Otherwise things can get a little cakey.

Hair After Using Olive Oil Edge Control

I must say I am absolutely stunned and fascinated with the results. A sculpted look was achieved on my hair without the use of gels that flake, crust, or dry my hair out. For me the results lasted a couple days without the need for me to pile on any more product.

Hair After Using Olive Oil Edge Control

On goes my half wig, I really enjoy the blended look that it helps me to achieve. Considering purchasing this product? Well, I definitely recommend it. If you are looking for something that will mold your hair and keep your hair moisturized, this is a must have item. 

0 comments:

Connect

Ari on Instagram

Followers

Black Naps 2011 © All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.